The role is the main point of contact for microbiology laboratory stakeholders and manages day-to-day operations of the laboratory, continues improvement to develop best practices that impact how technologies & processes in the microbiological analysis are implemented, contributes to the growth of microbiology laboratory capabilities, supports project and initiatives within R&D strategy. This position is full-time in our laboratory in Søborg.
- knowledge of molecular biology and genetics, biochemistry, and chemistry
- practical skills for performing experiments and operating scientific equipment (UV Vis, PCR)
- knowledge of laboratory hazards and proper safety procedures
- skill in analyzing and interpreting research results and other information problem-solving skills
- presentation and writing skills for reports or grant proposal, math and computer skills.
- Able to analyze microorganism genetic fingerprints (mutation, etc).
- Have experience in doing genetic alteration (GMO).
- Able to operate a lab-scale bioreactor for the fermentation process.
- Excellent organizational skills to adjust to fluctuating workloads, and urgent stakeholders’ requests while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication/report writing skills.
If you are interested please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Career Level: Microbiologist/Research Scientist
Qualification: PhD (new graduates are encouraged to apply)
Job Type: Full-Time